History

Winona PVD was established in Warsaw Indiana in 2006.

sign-1Construction of the original 65,000 square foot facility started in 2007 and production began in May 2008.

The Ferrante Group purchased a controlling interest in the Company in 2013, with a significant portion of the transaction proceeds being used to add 160,000 square feet of production area and install two high-capacity production lines.

In 2016 the Company added its third high-capacity production line and additional production space. Total annual production capacity is now in excess of two million units, with plans to add additional capacity in the near term.

 

 

Winona PVD Coatings, LLC

1180 Polk Drive

Warsaw, IN  46582


Phone:

574-269-3255


Fax:

574-269-3855